Certified Irish Angus Lettuce Cups
Packed with flavour and premium Irish beef – a fun snack or the perfect sharing food for gatherings and occasions.
Beef Cut: Certified Irish Angus Beef Steak Mince
Cooking Time: – 15 minutes
- 500g Certified Irish Angus Beef Steak Mince
- Baby Cos Lettuce
- 2 cloves Garlic (peeled and grated)
- Ginger (thumb size amount peeled and grated)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Chili Flakes
- Spring Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- A handful of fresh Coriander (chopped)
- Chili Oil
- Heat a heavy based pan, add the Certified Irish Angus steak mince and brown all over (approx. 10 minutes). Use a wooden spoon to break up the mince in to fine pieces and turn.
- Make a well in the middle of your pan, add the garlic, ginger and 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes, cook for 2 minutes. Season with a little sea salt.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix to coat the beef and cook until it gets sticky (approx. 3 minutes).
- Turn off the heat and garnish with sliced spring onion, sesame seeds.
- Serve with some washed whole baby cos lettuce and dress with coriander. Drizzle over chilli oil.